Dzul Ha and Paradise Beach Review

Neowind

I just got back this week from Cozumel and went to Paradise Beach and Dzul Ha.

First Dzul Ha:

This was the best Snorkeling I have ever seen in my life. I have been to the Caymans, Costa Maya, Belize, Bahammas and this place really was the best I have seen. Tons of variety in fish and I just really loved it. Just make sure and buy some food or drink from the grill or they will charge you for the seating there without telling you. I seen some people get very mad about this.

Next Paradise Beach:

Me and my Wife loved Paradise beach. We were on our Honeymoon both 23 yrs old and had a blast. The Iceburg looked very fun but I was so sunburned from previous days I didn't get to try it. I think I saw PB Tom coming out of a mirror tinted window room. Didn't get to say hi. But loved it!

All in all Cozumel was a great stop.

Lotzafun,

We were at Dzul Ha just a week ago. I have posted a review on this board. We loved Dzul Ha, but to avoid charges, go to http://www.cozumelinsider.com and print out the free coupon for Palmar Estate Beach Club. They have their own section of the Dzul Ha beach. We did order food from them, but their prices and portions were great.

Did you do Dzul Ha first then PB?? Our ship is in port 9 - 7, so I'm thinking we'll snorkel for an hour or so first, then on to PB for lunch and most of the afternoon. There are only 3 ships in port that day, so I'm hoping it won't be overwhelmingly crowded by the time we get there.

Glad to hear you had a good time - sounds exactly like what we're planning to do.

Thanks for sharing

Laura

Did you do Dzul Ha first then PB??
Snorkeling is better in the morning as the water is usually a bit calmer. Plus it is safer than snorkeling in the afternoon after you have has some adult drinks ;)

There are only 3 ships in port that day, so I'm hoping it won't be overwhelmingly crowded by the time we get there.
Only 3 ships is nothing. You should have a fine time.

Neowind...Glad you enjoyed your visit to Cozumel and PB! I guess I missed you during my "meet-and-greet". Next time just ask one of the staff to come and get me...they know the drill...hasta la vista!

ihbsurf...like bruce-r posted, 3 ships is really nothing, especially in October. See ya then!

When we went, I told the driver, "Palmar Estate Beach Club," and when he looked quizzical, I showed him printed directions that said "between Fiesta Americana and El Presidente hotels." Perhaps he didn't read English, but when he still looked puzzled, I just said, "Dzul Ha," and off we went. When we got close, he pulled right into Palmar's driveway, so either he understood at first or recognized the name when we got to Dzul Ha.

I can't remember, but when is the expected arrival? We will be there to visit you on 9/7/05, we're cutting it close!! Hope all is well your way! We can't wait, been counting down for most my adult life (that's alot of counting)!!;)

Archived