Odd room selling patterns...

Bo59rt

I have booked a large group of people for a my wedding on an April sailing of the liberty, with that said I am always looking at what rooms are left to figure if any category could have potential price drops.

We have an aft-wrap and are used to having them sell out fast which means no price drops for us :mad:...... usually. This cruise there are (almost) less aft balconies then aft-wraps! what is up with this!!!!

could I potentially be seeing a price drop on an aft wrap?? this is just crazy. There seems to be less balconies then usual also but I know rooms could be oh hold right now.

anyone else noticing unusual patterns in how room are selling on your cruise?

My cruise is next month, and I booked in March. All the aft-wraps were gone, along with the aft-balconies, but a few opened up last week for several days, but are now gone. I have also seen blocks of rooms open up in the last 7 days that weren't available before, and the price for most cabins has dropped. When I booked, an IS was $829 and is now $599, an OCV was $1,099 and is now $819, and balcony was $1,099 and is now $949, and well, the suites were $1,899 and have not changed.

Congratulations on the wedding, and Happy Sailing!!!!

My cruise is next month, and I booked in March. All the aft-wraps were gone, along with the aft-balconies, but a few opened up last week for several days, but are now gone. I have also seen blocks of rooms open up in the last 7 days that weren't available before, and the price for most cabins has dropped. When I booked, an IS was $829 and is now $599, an OCV was $1,099 and is now $819, and balcony was $1,099 and is now $949, and well, the suites were $1,899 and have not changed.

Congratulations on the wedding, and Happy Sailing!!!!

Keep checking the suites. The Valor has come down quite a bit.

Archived