Alternative Dining Question

Zeta3

I have received conflicting information about this from Carnival so I thought I would ask you kind folks and see what you all have to say...

Is the alternative dining on the Lido deck available for dinner on the last night of the cruise? We are heading out on the Triumph next week for a little R&R and would like to avoid the dining room this cruise just for simplicity and ease of packing but have heard the dining room may be the only dinner option available on the last night.

Any experiences with this?

Thanks a bunch!

I have received conflicting information about this from Carnival so I thought I would ask you kind folks and see what you all have to say...

Is the alternative dining on the Lido deck available for dinner on the last night of the cruise? We are heading out on the Triumph next week for a little R&R and would like to avoid the dining room this cruise just for simplicity and ease of packing but have heard the dining room may be the only dinner option available on the last night.

Any experiences with this?

Thanks a bunch!

The lido deck will be open for dinner on the last night. You can also have pizza or eat at the deli.

In the past people that did not want to tip in the dining room went to the alternative lido buffet instead. Because of that practice sometimes the lido buffet is closed. But cruiselines are intitating the tips on the first day so the staff is getting tipped. The alternative dining is opened..as is the pizza and deli --even room service.

Archived