Disembark at Miami port

pmcantrll

I forget exactly how it works for the first off, but I believe Diamond and Platinums debark first.

Carnival should have a FAQ on this at their site.

If you opt to not put your luggage out, and take it with you off the ship instead, you leave early.

In Miami, you will absolutely have no problem with a 1:00 flight even if you are not the first ones off. I am normally one that likes a an extra couple of hours for the unknown but 1:00 will be a piece of cake.

Tim

My first cruise I went on I listen to my pvp and he told me to get a late flight so I got an 4 o'clock flight and was in the airport for hours. The only reason I am asking now is because I have read that some ships been getting in port late

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

You can be the last one off the ship and easily make that flight. Every flight I've taken after a cruise has been before 1pm and not once did I even come close to missing my flight.

Enjoy your cruise and don't worry about it.

The only reason I am asking now is because I have read that some ships been getting in port late

This is always a possiblity. I still think, unless your ship is extremely late, a 1:00 in Miami is very doable.

TIm

Most of the time, it is no problem. What ship are you on? Are you visiting Belize? What time of year?

If you are cruising in aug-oct timeframe this is prime hurricane season.. and their is a possiblity of coming into port late..

the other thing is if your ship visits Belize, there is extra security on debarkation day. We did this last Sept. We were in custom lines for hours, at a standstill practically... they were doing extra screening on many passengers and anyone not from the US, were fingerprinted and photographed. We had a 1:30 flight, security lines were long by the time we reached the airport. Luckily for us, our flight had been delayed... or we would have missed. it.

there have been other times when we got to the airport by 9:30 am.

You should be okay... unless you have visited Belize, or it is hurricane season. Even then, you may be okay. Personally, I would rather spend a few hours in the airport, napping and lunching, than miss my flights and have to pay hundreds of dollars more to get home on a later flight..

I hope so cause I really don't like connecting flights and they only have two non stop back home and I won't make the 8am flight so I hoping to make the 1pm flight

You can be the last one off the ship and easily make that flight. Every flight I've taken after a cruise has been before 1pm and not once did I even come close to missing my flight.

Enjoy your cruise and don't worry about it.

i agree . self assit will get you to the airport way too early. will they evn let you check your bags that early? is your cruise from miami? go have a lieisurly breakfast in the dining room- too many people at the buffet. even if you were last off you will still make that flight

We had a 1:15 flight from FFL after debarking in Miami. We had zone 1 luggage tags because we had Faster to the Fun, but we took our time getting off the ship, went to the dining room and had breakfast - I think all zones were called before we got off - and we were still at FFL airport before 10 am!!!

Oh wow that's cool I hope everything goes like that for me

it should. most sailings everyone is off by 10:30 that gives'you 3 hours.. i'd rather hang out on the ship til 9 then hang out at the airport for hours

Archived