Hotel Room for Three in Barcelona

Hello everyone,

I'm using Hotels.com to find a pre-cruise hotel for me, husband, and 6-year old. When I put in 2 adults, I get lots of availability. When I add the kid, I get almost none. But the rooms that show up with the "2 adult" search show that they sleep 3. Any advice on how to book? I don't want to show up and get charged a lot of money for the kid (who can easily sleep on a sofa and between me and hubby).

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hello everyone,

I'm using Hotels.com to find a pre-cruise hotel for me, husband, and 6-year old. When I put in 2 adults, I get lots of availability. When I add the kid, I get almost none. But the rooms that show up with the "2 adult" search show that they sleep 3. Any advice on how to book? I don't want to show up and get charged a lot of money for the kid (who can easily sleep on a sofa and between me and hubby).

Did you check Hotel Jazz? We are a party of 3 and booked for that reason.

Hi,

I used trivago dot com to search for rooms in Barcelona. They have a search option for groups/ children that comes in handy and it shows you the rates for several different booking sights including hotels dot com.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just returned from a 12-day cruise from Barcelona. Did a pre-cruise night at the Gallery Hotel. A "Deluxe Room" has a king bed and a sofa bed in a separate room. The hotel is in a quieter area than the Hotel Jazz, and I got the room for around 180 Euros with their early booking discount directly through their website. No breakfast included but there is a nice inexpensive bakery across the street (El Fornet), and a grocery store and a Starbucks are also within a block and a half. Hotel was clean and the staff were pleasant. Did not get a room until 3pm though, so we did the HOHO bus tour until the room was ready.

Hello everyone,

I book for 3 people at HotelAzulBarcelona.com

We have 5 people in our group so 1 room with 3 people and 1 room with 2.

Hope this help. This was recommended to me from one of the tripadvisor.com's destination experts.

We are booked in Travelodge in Barcelona there are 2 of them we have a double room but my Son has a family room for 2 adults and 2 children, they are basic but very clean we have stayed many times in them in U K and the price is very good and good reviews on TripAdvisor .

Archived