Two Bedroom Haven on Breakaway?

My family (Me, Husband, 2 children and 2 grandparents) is currently booked in 2 mini suites on the Breakaway. I am considering upgrading to a 2 bed Haven room (would love to be in the Haven) but I am concerned that the space in the 2 bedroom will be a little tight. I don't want all of us to be on top of each other but on the other hand, we are rarely in the room. For those of you who have been in this room, do you think it is feasible to have 4 adults and 2 children in this room? Is there a pull out sofa in the living room? Worth the space sacrifice for the Haven experience?

Thanks in advance!:)

It would be a pretty tight fit to have four adults and two children in the two bedroom villa. Basically, there would be two adults in the spacious master bedroom and bath, then two more adults in the tiny second bedroom on a jackknife sofa that is approximately full size plus a child sleeping in a pullman bunk above and another child sleeping on the living room jackknife sofa. For the max of six people, its really set up for two adults and four smaller children. Having people sleep in the living room kind of defeats the purpose of having the extra "shared" living space. The worst may be the lack of privacy for all but the two in the master bedroom. Only you can decide if these sleeping arrangements would be acceptable for you.

Robin

It would be a pretty tight fit to have four adults and two children in the two bedroom villa. Basically, there would be two adults in the spacious master bedroom and bath, then two more adults in the tiny second bedroom on a jackknife sofa that is approximately full size plus a child sleeping in a pullman bunk above and another child sleeping on the living room jackknife sofa. For the max of six people, its really set up for two adults and four smaller children. Having people sleep in the living room kind of defeats the purpose of having the extra "shared" living space. The worst may be the lack of privacy for all but the two in the master bedroom. Only you can decide if these sleeping arrangements would be acceptable for you.

Robin

I agree, 4 adults fills it and when you start to add people on the sofa it gets cramped however so does a mini suite with 4 in it - do the grandparents really want a child in their room every night? I know families who do and don't.

The haven perks are great I have to say, the sun deck hardly used and a lot more space then on the main decks

Archived