Select Dining for group of six

sunset sails

We have been doing Select Dining for awhile now. We travel with family and friends. Jan 2013 our group of 6 had the same table every night. Jun 2013 our group of 8 had the same table every night. We had linked our rooms together for dining and we made reservation before we went on the cruise for the same time every night. Our next cruise we are trying Blu for the 1st time. Richard

Sorry for any confusion, but the questions I posted today were for two different cruises that we are taking next year. :) So, the first two answers I received for this post are on point as none of us are Aquaclass on this cruise. I purposely did not ask both questions in one post so as not to be confusing - didn't realize someone would try to combine the posts so guess I was confusing either way.

Thanks for the responses! Very helpful!

Yes, very lucky indeed! We are pretty clear on Select dining, just weren't sure with a bigger group if we would run into issues with table size. For the other cruise, our friends booked after we did and wanted to try Aquaclass. Hopefully it will work out for them to eat with us most nights - if not, we'll enjoy the specialty restaurants with them some of the nights. Nothing can stress me out about cruising!

Archived