Seltzer / Soda Water?

KillaFee

Hi,

Are you able to go to the pool bar and request a glass of soda water? Do they charge? I don't like soda, so I'm not going to buy a soda card. I know that they have it on the bar gun, but I'm just curious if they charge.

Thanks!

Laura

Hi,

Are you able to go to the pool bar and request a glass of soda water? Do they charge? I don't like soda, so I'm not going to buy a soda card. I know that they have it on the bar gun, but I'm just curious if they charge.

Thanks!

Laura

They do charge

Hi,

Thanks!

Laura

Yes, they charge for soda water just like it was soda, just over $2/can and they give you a glass/cup with ice with your can.

I'm glad to hear the price has come down. I paid $2.50 including tip on the Spirit in January 2011.

Really? Someone was cheating you then, sodas have been $1.95 + tip for a long time.

We mainly drank seltzer on our cruise and it was definitely worth getting the bottomless bubbles plan for the amount of it we drank. The bar waiter in the MDR always brought us a refill at dinner.

Archived