The Baths AND Jost Van Dyke

thewildbunch

Just curious, I am seeing mixed reports on whether The Baths and Jost Van Dyke in the same day is actually doable. (We are in port for 9 hours.)I've seen posts where people say they've done it with Dion and then I'm seeing others say that it's not possible. Obviously we don't want to be left behind, but this sounds like a great way to see both places. Will we be left wishing we had just picked one or the other due to time constraints?

Not normally doable unless you can find a private rental/charter like someone posted in another thread (not Dion but an outfit out of Nanny Cay if I remember right). Check earlier threads.

VG is tothe east and Jost to the west so you cover a lot of area hitting both.

I know your question is it is doable. Maybe the question should be do you really want to do both in one day. I understand trying to get everything in, but I could spend and have spent an entire day at Jost. The Baths is also more than a half day visit place in my mind.

Archived