Constellation - Suites & Blu

NAVFAM

We've been thinking about moving up to an SS1 from AQ1 for a 12 day cruise in Oct, but are concerned that it will be difficult to get into the Blu restaurant on a routine basis.

Other than Relection last March (Spring Break) our Blu experience has been excellent. We would probably not move to an SS cabin on Constellation if dining in Blu was problematic.

Does anyone have any recent experience specific to Connstellation Suite passengers getting access into Blu? More generally, how has the dining experience been in Connie's new Blu restaurant?

MARK

It all depends on the passenger mix. We have been on M class vessels where Suite guests other than Royal and Penthouse were turned away because Blu was too busy and have sailed when there was ample room. It also depends on what time you want to eat dinner. Breakfast would never be a problem.

Thanks for the opinions, but I'm really holding out for someone with actual Connie experience. I realize the Connie Blu has only been open for a couple of months, but there must be a few CC folks with a story to tell.

It's been my experience that the ship specific Blu Maitre d is the gatekeeper and will call the shots for his specific restaurant - according to his individual standards. I've seen them pack in the people until Blu was barely inhabitable, and others that meter the traffic conservatively.

Any Connie Blu tales to share?

MARK

Archived