Upgrade after final payment question

sarmat1

2 part question:

1. After final payment, can you upgrade within your category to a higher deck (for example 4B to 4C/4D) or only to the next category (i.e. inside to OV)?

2. If you see a rate in Fare Viewer, but not in a mock booking, can you call and get it? In this case, I see a F&F in Fare Viewer, but it's not showing up during mock booking. I can confirm that the cabin categories are still available. Can I call and upgrade by just referencing the Fare Viewer?

2a. If the above is doable, if the rate is less than what I paid, would I get OBC for the difference on top of the upgrade?

we were booked on fascination in 2 adjoining interiors. we paid in full at time of booking. we had a number of price drops and got refunded on our credit card. then I noticed that 2 OV adjoing rooms were even cheaper and upgraded and recieved another refund. So after paying in full we received $120 back and upgraded to OV from interior. We used a PVP through carnival and all I did was call him and he made it happen. Very easy.

Archived