Is anyone else getting all these carnival gift cards

Both my husband an I are getting them daily as well. I printed them out to use for the sign and sail accounts on are August 5 cruise. I would love to see a different number but they are all the same :cool:LOL

Both my husband an I are getting them daily as well. I printed them out to use for the sign and sail accounts on are August 5 cruise. I would love to see a different number but they are all the same :cool:LOL

How do you apply then on line? I have an e gift card I'd like to add to my SS before we sail in Sept.

Their campaign was built incorrectly and it's sending the same list over and over. Normally when you have a one off campaign as this offer seemed to be, it's a one time upload to the email vendor. However if it's not setup correctly then sometimes it will keep sending the exact same audience over and over. For example if the file uploaded for those that got the gift card isn't removed after distribution, and the email vendor has a time trigger, than you will continue to get the email on a regular interval until someone figures it out and removes the original dist list. If it's being done by a campaign tool then they doinked the fact that you're supposed to exclude those numbers/people (based on campaign rules) that have already been distributed.

Archived