Simple is the name of the game

tvtd4u

Started at 250 in January...not fat-fat, just large..big boned...mostly muscle... was an "American Gladiator" contestant 10 years ago.(28% body fat)

One month ago I booked our cruise for October.... Aiming for 220.

Now I'm at 236 and 23% body fat. 220 looks like no problem.

Simple.... Smaller portions of Good Food.....Water...lots of water....veggie/fruit snacks..... slowly exercising.

Started with walking a couple of miles slowly... now riding my bike 2 days a week (10 miles easy).... in a couple of weeks I will be riding 15 miles 3 days a week.

Doing Ab crunches (100+) daily.

Only the bike ride takes up time (about 75 minutes w/shower) The rest is simple.

Yes it is tough at first to eat smaller portions of food...but you get in the habit and you get great support from family and co-workers when you say:

"I going to lose 30 pounds by ...... for my cruise." I've actually gotten a few co-workers to start a diet. And the ultimate help is if your spouse gets healthy with you. My wife doesn't have to lose as much as I do, but she is in there exercising and eating healty too. (notice I didn't say 'dieting'....it's healty eating!!!!)

Archived