Transfers for a local resident

Cruiselholic

I live in NJ and purchased round trip transfers from Newark airport which is more convenient for me to get to than the NYC cruise port. I have already checked in on Carnivals site and when I reached the transfer section I checked "will not fly in before cruise, and will not fly out after the cruise". Carnival has emailed me the last few days warning me to enter my flight information of else they could not guarantee the transfers and they may be canceled. Has anyone used the transfers without flying into the departing airport? I figured I could just go to baggage claim and look for the Carnival reps but I'm not sure after receiving the emails.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Forums mobile app

just did this ^^ in April for our Splendor cruise:D

We called Carnival, told and retold them our plans...no problem:D

Just call the number on the transfers and they will tell you what terminal( IIRC terminal "C".)

Got there early, but they don't start running till 11:00/12:00.

We had to wait for one more party getting off a flight.

Very nice woman WILL track you down as they don't get there money from Carnival till after.

No worries, I promise;)

I live in NJ and purchased round trip transfers from Newark airport which is more convenient for me to get to than the NYC cruise port. I have already checked in on Carnivals site and when I reached the transfer section I checked "will not fly in before cruise, and will not fly out after the cruise". Carnival has emailed me the last few days warning me to enter my flight information of else they could not guarantee the transfers and they may be canceled. Has anyone used the transfers without flying into the departing airport? I figured I could just go to baggage claim and look for the Carnival reps but I'm not sure after receiving the emails.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Forums mobile app

I've done that in the past. It was easier to go online and get flight numbers for a flight arriving that day and for the flights after the cruise.

Much less hassle than trying to explain to them.

Bill

Thanks for the replies. My original plan was to use some fight numbers for the respective days but I was not sure if that information would strictly be used for the transfer. I may just go ahead and do it that way, I don't want Carnival to mess something up

@ Ladylikes2cruise.. How did you like the cruise?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Archived