Senior Rates Question

Luluwa

I'm wondering how far out from a sailing the Senior Rates are posted? I'm a week from final payment and sail Oct 20th. I was kinda hoping to see Senior Rates before then. :rolleyes:

Our next cruise is Dec. 15. A couple of weeks ago, there were senior rates posted for this cruise. The senior rates lasted for about 2 weeks, but they are gone now. This was 5 months before sailing.

I don't think it's predictable now the way it used to be. I used to see them after final payment (that was one way I got price drops on Early Saver bookings because DH qualifies for senior rates). That's not to say they won't do it again at a later date.

You just have to keep checking for any rates you qualify for and hope for the best.

I do mock bookings pretty frequently for my cruises, and have never seen one since I booked in March, or when I started booking before then. I'm not a senior, but often look for other family members who may want to join us at the last minute. The residency rate hasn't shown up either, but the military rate has. It seems like PG, along with ES is being offered more often than the other rates.

Archived