Royal transfer or Taxi to airport?

We are doing an Alaska cruise next year and it ends in Vancouver. Trying to plan my ride to the airport. I know there is a sky train. I was also considering Royal's transfer or taxi. Anyone have any information about both of these? Prices, times etc.

I do have an 11:30am flight. My flight is Vancouver to Toronto and then a connection to Boston. I wondered if I had to do Customs at Vancouver or Toronto? I did this route back on 2008 and I believe Customs was at Toronto.

Does anyone know if this is still true?

Thanks for any input...

Taxi will be c.$35 - and once you get in one, should be c.30 minutes to the airport (how long the queue for the taxis is depends on many factors - how many ships in port that day, how many passengers on each, how many of them want a cab, how early you disembark...)

Not sure about Royal, but Princess transfers were $29 per person one way if memory serves - a little less than a cab for one person, but very poor value for 2 or more. I can't imagine the price will be much different with any other cruiseline, they're going from & to the same places and all use local coach companies...

You may check your baggage in at Vancouver airport and collect it at Boston if you travel the same carrier or carriers having transfer agreement. Then you don't have to collect your baggage in Toronto airport for re-checkin

Your US custom inspection will be in Toronto, ensure you have sufficient time for your transfer.

Here is your Toronto Aiport transfer guide link:

http://www.torontopearson.com/Connecting.aspx#

We are doing an Alaska cruise next year and it ends in Vancouver. Trying to plan my ride to the airport. I know there is a sky train. I was also considering Royal's transfer or taxi. Anyone have any information about both of these? Prices, times etc.

I do have an 11:30am flight. My flight is Vancouver to Toronto and then a connection to Boston. I wondered if I had to do Customs at Vancouver or Toronto? I did this route back on 2008 and I believe Customs was at Toronto.

Does anyone know if this is still true?

Thanks for any input...

Skytrain is the fastest and least expensive way from downtown Vancouver to YVR.

As for Customs and Immigration, there is no US Customs and Immigration on a Canadian domestic flight between Vancouver and Toronto. Hence you'll pre-clear in Toronto.

Archived