stingray city tours...

La Princesa

hello, we want to do the stingray city tour. any ideas who to book w/? I am looking at captain marvin or stingray city trips...... they are both doing 3 stops. the sandbar and 2 snorkeling spots.... we are 7 and would like to not be in a big ship w/lots of people.....any input please?????

We used Tours Cayman when we stayed on the island; they have cruise ship packages as well. tourscayman.net.

They were very reasonably priced, great guides and spent a good amount of time at each stop. We saw them bringing back some cruise folks and they all looked happy. :)

I've gone with Capt Marvin's in the past and using them again in Oct. Their office is about two blocks down from the pier and you can do your reservations on line. Small cruiser with about 20 people on board.

Definetly book with a small tour.

We had booked with RCI two years ago, and we ended up being bused with a large group that fit onto 3 boats.

It was crowded.

After the excursion which we truly loved, we were placed back on different buses, depending if you were going to 7 mile beach or other excursions.

We opted to just return to the ship. There were not enough seats on our bus, and some people had to wait for more buses. Need I say, tempers flared. I behaved because we made sure we got on the bus in the first group.

Also, this excursion only had a one stall female restroom on land before the excursion.........not really a great idea.

Each boat that went to sting ray city had a "head" that was clean to use.

Next time we will listen, small tour group.

Sea Ya

Archived