Wanted: Miami hotel suggestions

noahsark99

Looking for a resonably priced hotel in Miami that offers a cruise package (shuttle from airport and shuttle to port). If you don't know of any that do the package I'll take any other suggestions?? Thanks so much!!

Instead of a recomendation, I have a place to be aware of. Days Inn Civic Center offers a package like this, but if you are very picky about having clean sheets, pillows without holes in them, clean towels, proper A/C, to be connected to your front desk when you hit the front desk button on the phone (instead of a Days Inn front desk in Alabama), a staff who responds to complaints, and to be picked up from the airport within an hour and a half of calling them, please do not stay here.

On a more positive note, I'm not sure if they offer a package, but I have stayed at the Holiday Inn at Bayside, and it was clean and affordable. I took taxis from the airport and to the pier, and they were very reasonable. To the pier is only a mile or so, so that was very cheap. And it is right across from the Bayside market, which I have gone to both times I cruised out of Miami, and it is a nice place to grab a quick dinner and walk around the shops.

• 2 weeks later...
Also, the Riande Continental Bayside is right across from the Bayside Marketplace. Has free breakfast and is affordable $89 for 2 people.

Not a nice place! The Holiday Inn Bayside is no prize, but better than that place.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived