Monte Carlo Marriott

Herman The Cat

Has anyone stayed here and what was your experience? We're using points so the price is right...but the reviews on trip.advisor.com are not great. Just wondering if it is as bad as they say.

If you have stayed there, any restaurants suggestions close by?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
I was looking at the Marriott as well. Can you walk to MC harbor from there? They say there is a shuttle,it does not look far. Can you walk it?

Just hoping to get some real answers as well. We Want to stay in October

We are here now. We walked into MC today...about a half hour walk and we went the long way. If you are thinking about walking to the harbor, it can be done but I wouldnt do it with luggage. Too many stairs, streets, cars, curves escalators, elevators etc. They have a shuttle that runs hourly from the hotel to MC and it makes a number of stops, one of which is the harbor. You need to reserve in advance. They wont tAke a lot of luggage. We have 4 small carry on roller bags and they said that was fine. I dont think they'd take large suitcases. But October is low season so you never know. Hotel better than expected. The tripadvisor reviews scared me but the room, etc. is nice, clean, etc. No complaints (so far).

Thanks for the update, I just went on tripadvisor last night.

We will have a couple large bags, as well as a couple small bags, will be gone for 14 days.

In the next couple days we will book. It will be Marriot or the Le Meriden (as they take points as well)

Have a great time.

Archived