15 day cruise entertainment

cruiser2053

So we are going on 15 day cruise to Hawaii on the Miracle and I was curiuos about the entertainment will we have different shows or will we have the shows from a 7 day cruise done twice

Jeff

If they do the shows twice, you have the opportunity to see a show that you really enjoyed twice...

I've been wondering the same thing. It is almost impossible to find out what entertainment is offered on these cruises. I have seen many people who have returned from Hawaiian Cruises saying they would post Fun Times but they never do. I asked JH a little while ago and he said he would post them when he had them but he never has. It seems to be some kind of big secret. LOL I'd just like to know what kind of stuff we're going to have to keep us entertained on all of those sea days!

We are doing the 15 day to Hawaii on the Miracle Sept 17-Oct 2, 2013. I will post a review for you on your roll call when we get back. I will let you know about the entertainment.

Rick

I saw this question before and the replies said that the stuff to do was the same or less than on a regular cruise. Lots of the usual trivia. While they do all the regular stuff a 7 day cruise does, it will be spread over more sea days.

Bring some books.

I also read it can be a bit of a older crowd.

We are doing the 15 day to Hawaii on the Miracle Sept 17-Oct 2, 2013. I will post a review for you on your roll call when we get back. I will let you know about the entertainment.

Rick

Thanks Rick I will look forward to seeing that

I've been wondering the same thing. It is almost impossible to find out what entertainment is offered on these cruises. I have seen many people who have returned from Hawaiian Cruises saying they would post Fun Times but they never do. I asked JH a little while ago and he said he would post them when he had them but he never has. It seems to be some kind of big secret. LOL I'd just like to know what kind of stuff we're going to have to keep us entertained on all of those sea days!

Hi Misskia

We are on the same cruise have you joined the roll call? Its a pretty active roll call,

Rick

That would be great. I'm sure that would make a lot of people happy!

I saw this question before and the replies said that the stuff to do was the same or less than on a regular cruise. Lots of the usual trivia. While they do all the regular stuff a 7 day cruise does, it will be spread over more sea days.

Bring some books.

I also read it can be a bit of a older crowd.

My husband is perfectly happy to sit and watch tv if there's nothing to do, but I get bored.

I do plan on bringing a lot of books just in case.

The 15 day Hawaii Fun Times from the April 2013 cruise are posted on the H and H web page which can be accessed from the Hawaii and Halloween Group Cruise Thread. The post starts with "It's a Miracle.."

Thank you!! :D

We've been on several 15 day (and a 17 day to Australia)---they never had repetitions of shows. They still "only" had two large production shows, but had singers, comedians, jugglers, etc. the other nights. As long as they know they have the same audience they can plan ahead. On the other hand, we've been on a couple of B2B cruises and will be on another in Feb. When you book these you have to expect the same production shows (and the same food menus) each week. When we enjoyed the shows we went again, if not there is always other entertainment onboard.

My husband is perfectly happy to sit and watch tv if there's nothing to do, but I get bored.

I do plan on bringing a lot of books just in case.

I know what you mean My wife like to soak up the sun and I will load up my tablet with books and we'll get a bucket of Corona's and well it vacation can't wait

We are the same way on the roll call post very little but look almost everyday

We've been on several 15 day (and a 17 day to Australia)---they never had repetitions of shows. They still "only" had two large production shows, but had singers, comedians, jugglers, etc. the other nights. As long as they know they have the same audience they can plan ahead. On the other hand, we've been on a couple of B2B cruises and will be on another in Feb. When you book these you have to expect the same production shows (and the same food menus) each week. When we enjoyed the shows we went again, if not there is always other entertainment onboard.

Thanks. Good to know about not repeating entertainment on longer cruises.

I did the 15 day Hawaii on the Spirit, April last year.

The shows were not repeated, however, many were cancelled due to (typical) rough seas and nothing was offered in it's place.

I enjoyed my Hawaii cruise BUT it was very lacking in entertainment/music. Plan on relaxing. If things have changed since my cruise and there is more to see/do on sea days/nights, then you will be pleasantly surprised :)

I did the 15 day Hawaii on the Spirit, April last year.

The shows were not repeated, however, many were cancelled due to (typical) rough seas and nothing was offered in it's place.

I enjoyed my Hawaii cruise BUT it was very lacking in entertainment/music. Plan on relaxing. If things have changed since my cruise and there is more to see/do on sea days/nights, then you will be pleasantly surprised :)

this is what Ive read before. I have adjusted my expectations accordingly

So we are going on 15 day cruise to Hawaii on the Miracle and I was curiuos about the entertainment will we have different shows or will we have the shows from a 7 day cruise done twice

Jeff

If you like Cover Bands you should see the "Music Unlimited Band". They usually play in Frankie and Johnnies Lounge which I understand is now a NON-SMOKING room finally. Enjoy the band. They are great and take requests. They also are in the Ticket to Ride show..... Hawaii, that's a great cruise. Enjoy.

Jeff

If you like Cover Bands then you will probably see "Music Unlimited Band". They usually play in Frankie and Johnnies and also do the Ticket to Ride Show. They are a great band and take requests. They play all kinds of music from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s etc. Enjoy your cruise.

Here is a link that was posted on our roll call. It is the fun times from a Hawaii cruise from April 2013.

http://plus.google.com/photos/100033121145041520297/albums/5879299887471034929

rick

Archived