Butler service?

Dusty1210

thanks for the reply. We won't really miss the butler, as long as we can have a full breakfast served in our room, which I think we can.

Yes you can take all meals in your cabin if you like; but don't miss breakfast at Sabatini's which is an exclusive suite perk. You will receive extraordinary service and can basically have anything you want for breakfast including a complimentary mimosa.

This is and unlimited free laundry are widely regarded as the best suite perks.

Mike:)

thanks for the reply. We won't really miss the butler, as long as we can have a full breakfast served in our room, which I think we can.

Although breakfast in your suite is possible, there are a few "need to knows". Anything off of the room service menu is available 24/7, but anything hot from the dining room will be delivered after 7 AM (or a little later). One of the best perks of a full suite is breakfast in Sabatini's. An absolutely wonderful way to start your morning.

I did encounter a couple of problems ordering from my suite. That's how I learned about ordering from the Main Dining Room. Also, I was extremely surprised that a vegetable platter I had ordered for 4 PM "could not be delivered because there was no one in room service". I found that really hard to believe and did address this with the Maitre d'. It should not have happened.

Archived