Boardwalk Balcony 12729

I'm sure someone out there in CC land has had this cabin. It is the last boardwalk balcony on deck 12.

1) Can you see the aqua theater from the balcony?

2) Is there any noise from the "secret" balcony?

3) Is there any noise from the boardwalk late at night?

We gave a chance to switch to this cabin and really want to try it.

Any and all information on this cabin would be appreciated!!!!

We had 17725 which is a couple of cabins away.We enjoyed it yes you could see the Aqua Theater, didn't really find it noisy, you still got a great view of the ocean too. There is a small little deck at the end of that floor with a bunch of loungers which never gets very busy a nice quiet place to sun bathe.

The control room for the Aqua show is on that deck and you can watch the guy running the controls

Happy sailing

Brian J

We had the cabin directly below, 11729, on the Allure. Loved, loved, loved it and will definitely book it again!!! Can't say enough how much we loved it!

- It's extremely quiet as far as people in the halls or on the public balcony goes (we only ever saw a few people out there other than ourselves). There is some noise heard from within the cabin if an aqua show is going on, but we loved the show so much we would jump out to our balcony and watch... same went for any other aquatheater event of we happened to be in the cabin. All is quiet by midnight by the latest, but truthfully, except for portions of that Aquashow, I never remember noise being an issue.

- You have great views of the ocean and wake behind the ship, as well as awesome people watching opportunities from that balcony. And if you need more ocean to see, just step outside your cabin door and take three giant steps and you have an expansive balcony complete with lounge chairs and wrap around views. You will never be board with the visual eye candy available from this cabin.

- Only downside we found at all was it is a LONG hike if you get off a forward elevator and have to walk all the way aft. We just made sure to walk aft on whatever public deck we were on first where there was more to look at (Promenade, Central Park, etc.), then grab an aft elevator... the walk isn't horrid from one of those.

Thanks for the replies so far.

The long walk doesn't bother us. We love the aft cabins on the Voyager class as we have had 2 of those.

I was just a little worried about the noise, but we are usually up late anyway so I don't think it will be a problem. Just wish we could get it for both weeks of our B2B. It is only available for our second week and I am seriously thinking of switching to it.

jump on it quick ...I had to wait overnight for my upgrade due to my TA being closed and it was gone in the morning....was trying for the 2nd cabin in-11727

luckily I got another cabin 1 deck up that is 3 cabins in from the aft!! still very good I thought!! :)

Good Luck!!

Marsha

Edited by marshabear

We were in 9729... and it was great! As mentioned there is very little hallway traffic, so it's very quiet.

From the balcony side of the room we occasionally heard a muffled sound from the Aqua Theatre, but not enough to be a problem. The loudest noise was the night of the NBA playoffs which were shown on the Aqua Theatre video screens. I was on deck for that and the crowd was really into the game. I went up to the room during the game, and quickly fell asleep. No problem with noise (and I need a quiet room to sleep).

The views are great! Best of all you will have the public balcony close by. DD liked the deck 12 public balcony because nobody else used it on our cruise! Great views starboard and aft, and a quiet place to relax, too!

Enjoy 12729!

I'm sure someone out there in CC land has had this cabin. It is the last boardwalk balcony on deck 12.

1) Can you see the aqua theater from the balcony?

2) Is there any noise from the "secret" balcony?

3) Is there any noise from the boardwalk late at night?

We gave a chance to switch to this cabin and really want to try it.

Any and all information on this cabin would be appreciated!!!!

1) Yes, and you get a more interesting perspective as you look down into the pool and can see what is going on under the water

2) No, never heard any noise, but it was great to be so close

3) No, no noise late at night. One evening there was a 'concert' going on with one of the bands playing out there, but it was over by 10 PM.

this is a great cabin, only negative is the long, long walk back down the hall.

Thanks for all the information everyone. I really appreciate the help I get from fellow CC'ers.

The long walk does not bother me, helps me loose some of the weight I know I will be gaining.

I'll have to remember to come back and put some pictures and information into this thread when I am back. I did a search and there was not much information on here about this room.

Thanks again, :D

• 6 months later...
Thanks for all the information everyone. I really appreciate the help I get from fellow CC'ers.

The long walk does not bother me, helps me loose some of the weight I know I will be gaining.

I'll have to remember to come back and put some pictures and information into this thread when I am back. I did a search and there was not much information on here about this room.

Thanks again, :D

Found your post again and was wondering if you posted any pics of your cabin on Allure? We have the same cabin booked for Aug 2014 and I am so excited! Thanks and hope your cruise was awesome!