Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome!

UKCruiseJeff

Nope. The other way round. As I said I just booked a trip. It threw up a 3 week trip in F and I used a 241.

It uses BA Avios inventory NOT Avios (Airmiles) inventory.

:)

Ok thanks

It took me to another link that said the opposite.

Two little boys had two little toys.......

Ok thanks

It took me to another link that said the opposite.

It can be confusing.

This particular link is perfect for looking for 241 opportunities as it only shows redemption on BA metal ie no code shares. If you want code shares you need to go into BA.com. So if it's all miles and no 241 then BA.com is the best bet as it shows all code shares. Or use KVS. Airmiles should show all BA based redemption plus they offer extra particularly on European flights and buys from revenue buckets on BA and other lines.

Ok thanks

Lux, you are being rather a naughty boy here me thinks with these wee innuendos...tut tut!

Who'd have ever thunk it about such so called prominent 'celebs'.

Back in the old QE2 days Jimmy S was on board more than he was ashore and would get a standing ovation in the QE2 terminal whenever he put in an appearance to board his PG suite.

He would 'pose' for pics and invite himself to join one and all for breakfast in the Lido.....I did have a said photo of the beast with my goodself...it has since been destroyed, along with the Stuart Hall photo with his arms around my then young daughter at a charity bash.

One never knows.....;)

S :)

Lux, you are being rather a naughty boy here me thinks with these wee innuendos...tut tut!

Who'd have ever thunk it about such so called prominent 'celebs'.

Back in the old QE2 days Jimmy S was on board more than he was ashore and would get a standing ovation in the QE2 terminal whenever he put in an appearance to board his PG suite.

He would 'pose' for pics and invite himself to join one and all for breakfast in the Lido.....I did have a said photo of the beast with my goodself...it has since been destroyed, along with the Stuart Hall photo with his arms around my then young daughter at a charity bash.

One never knows.....;

S :)

What did you do with the Freddie Starr and the Max Clifford signed photos?

Not sure if your Dave lee travis tee shirt might be consigned to the bin anytime soon.

My Rolf Harris wobble board is valueless now don't know if Jeff has kept the stylophone

Edited by Mr Luxury

Not sure if your Dave lee travis tee shirt might be consigned to the bin anytime soon.

My Rolf Harris wobble board is valueless now don't know if Jeff has kept the stylophone

I'm a bit surprised at Pistorius's defence today. Personally, I don't think he has a leg to stand on.

As soon as I heard about a "BBC DJ" before he was named, I said to 'er indoors, that will be DLT. It was never a secret.

There is more to come .. as they say ... ;)

I'm a bit surprised at Pistorius's defence today. Personally, I don't think he has a leg to stand on.

As soon as I heard about a "BBC DJ" before he was named, I said to 'er indoors, that will be DLT. It was never a secret.

There is more to come .. as they say ... ;)

I did like Stuart hall though,I found his laugh on its a knockout to be hilarious,he was in tears as he described the games.

Remember Eddie Waring?

It's an up and under!

DLT was always a bit touchy feely

Let's guess who's next

Noel Edmonds ?

Your turn Jeff

Edited by Mr Luxury

I did like Stuart hall though,I found his laugh on its a knockout to be hilarious,he was in tears as he described the games.

Remember Eddie Waring?

It's an up and under!

Let's guess who's next

Noel Edmonds ?

Your turn Jeff

I couldn't possibly say .... but there are a few. The Radio One Roadshow presenters might be a fertile place to start ..... We've also had Top of The Pops. Let us not forget Ready Steady Go ...... those tickets for Friday night were very precious and they held auditions .....;)

Do you not find it intriguing that by far the worst group, of offenders would be bands and groups and the whole "groupie" thing ... and so far not a single complaint I can recall concerning a band?

There is also Clifford's client address book and his "parties".:eek:

I am indeed very sorry l spoke. S :)

Remember Eddie Waring?

It's an up and under!

Let's guess who's next

Noel Edmonds ?

Your turn Jeff

Blackburn has always been a nice man!

Talking of poo, thought we'd have a look at beachcam to see whether a few days might be appropriate and look what a bleedin' seagull has done to my camera! :eek:

B7F998C5-13A4-4ED8-B6F9-E2563571775B_zps11fsnfa9.jpg

Blackburn has always been a nice man!

Talking of poo, thought we'd have a look at beachcam to see whether a few days might be appropriate and look what a bleedin' seagull has done to my camera! :eek:

B7F998C5-13A4-4ED8-B6F9-E2563571775B_zps11fsnfa9.jpg

I'd consider that a very good omen Jeff and would make sure to have a bash at tomorrow nights Euromillions! :)

I don't wish to be a damp 'squid', but should one be mentioning names of people as possible paedophiles on this board, if there has been nothing official/in the press?

Just wondrin'.

Quite right .... thank gawd we weren't doing that ... heavens above!

It's funny though how many have beards. on the subject of beards, that Branson chappy. He likes to turn girls upside down doesn't he! :rolleyes:

And he has just gone off to live permanently in an island ... what's it called .... necking .... nickers .... oh I remember Necker. :D;)

I guess once again I need to use the British tabloids as a means to decipher these posts

Admittedly I have learned a lot about condiments on this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back .... to the cultural oasis of anything imprecise and confusing. Just remember Spin. If you aren't confused then your duty is to fill us in on what is going on on this thread. None of us is clear. Otherwise just ask as we're all happy to share the confusion amongst more people. A pain shared is a pain reduced. :D

On the condiments front, to be honest we're too old to be worried about birth control, and I don't think we've ever got around to discussing the challenges. But do "fire away" as lux is our birth control man as he has a man servant to help him with his "appliances".

:D

I don't wish to be a damp 'squid', but should one be mentioning names of people as possible paedophiles on this board, if there has been nothing official/in the press?

Just wondrin'.

Thankfully only you have mentioned the P word.

Welcome back .... to the cultural oasis of anything imprecise and confusing. Just remember Spin. If you aren't confused then your duty is to fill us in on what is going on on this thread. None of us is clear. Otherwise just ask as we're all happy to share the confusion amongst more people. A pain shared is a pain reduced. :D

On the condiments front, to be honest we're too old to be worried about birth control, and I don't think we've ever got around to discussing the challenges. But do "fire away" as lux is our birth control man as he has a man servant to help him with his "appliances".

Jolly useful my man has been to me over the years.

I call him the old chap.;)

Thanks for sending the pills Jeff,apparently I came home after a good drink and took one of the pills,staggered up the stairs,destroyed the banisters and smashed the mirrored glass wardrobe door.

I didn't realise that they worked that quickly.

Mum always said that it was rude to point.

Jolly useful my man has been to me over the years.

I call him the old chap.;)

Thanks for sending the pills Jeff,apparently I came home after a good drink and took one of the pills,staggered up the stairs,destroyed the banisters and smashed the mirrored glass wardrobe door.

I didn't realise that they worked that quickly.

Mum always said that it was rude to point.

Always a pleasure Dad. I bought then from a bloke who was selling dogs down Club Row last Sunday. I thought I was buying a Pekinese but he gave me a brown bag instead. Didn't want to offend, particularly as he seemed to have the Taliban around him. The Lane ain't what it use to be bagels or not.

After that shock Dad, I do hope you sat down and had a stiff one.

Always a pleasure Dad. I bought then from a bloke who was selling dogs down Club Row last Sunday. I thought I was buying a Pekinese but he gave me a brown bag instead. Didn't want to offend, particularly as he seemed to have the Taliban around him. The Lane ain't what it use to be bagels or not.

After that shock Dad, I do hope you sat down and had a stiff one.

Still trying to get it down now son.

I'll take half next time,might do less damage.

Edited by Mr Luxury

Still trying to get it down now son.

I'll take half next time,might do less damage.

Dad, you're suppose to suck them not swallow them. Please give mum a miss this afternoon. I can live without my postal orders but sharing my inheritance with an unexpected sprogg is too much to bare.

I had another letter from my half-brother in Nigeria today. He asked about how he should send this $25m he has been holding on to for you. He suggested that if you could send him via me your bank details he'll send it over straight away. Just needs a small advance to cover the cash transfer taxation fee. of $25k. He seems right to me. I know you did a bit of a grand tour in Nigeria and liked to spread your seed philanthropically so let's start harvesting now Dad.

Dad, you're suppose to suck them not swallow them. Please give mum a miss this afternoon. I can live without my postal orders but sharing my inheritance with an unexpected sprogg is too much to bare.

I had another letter from my half-brother in Nigeria today. He asked about how he should send this $25m he has been holding on to for you. He suggested that if you could send him via me your bank details he'll send it over straight away. Just needs a small advance to cover the cash transfer taxation fee. of $25k. He seems right to me. I know you did a bit of a grand tour in Nigeria and liked to spread your seed philanthropically so let's start harvesting now Dad.

Cheeky bleeders had 10k already

Katanga!

Cheeky bleeders had 10k already

Katanga!

Dad, I think someone is listening in. I've noticed the hit count has gone over 50,000 hits. There's only four of five of us. You aren't on a party line are you? You ain't smuggling anyone in without paying are you? :confused:

Dad, I think someone is listening in. I've noticed the hit count has gone over 50,000 hits. There's only four of five of us. You aren't on a party line are you? You ain't smuggling anyone in without paying are you? :confused:

I think it must make better reading than the usual

"Does anyone know who the Captain,CD and Chef are on my voyage to the moon"

"What type of Champagne do they serve on the RMS Titanic"

"Can I wear my diamanté thong to formal evening"

Good to see something a bit brighter now that a few old farts have stopped posting on the boards:D

Alright I own up Higgy Higgins busted the padlock on the back door and the place is ramped out.

Edited by Mr Luxury

Doesn't Shadow look better now.?

Is Cloud too small for me?

What Lager do they have?

What Cider do they have?

Isn't Blue Top wonderful?

Aren't we all wonderful?

is Wifi fast enough for me to watch "Only fools and horses"?

Can i take my cat?

Who is the best person In Silversea to ignore my complaint?

How do i get to Eze from Nice?

Can you recommend a driver in Lisbon?

Can I hang my nickers out on a Terrace Suite?

Can I smoke by the pool?

Is Seabourn better than Silversea.

Can I have berries for breakfast?

Does mortadella go off if stored under a stokers bunk?