Looking for someone ...

lesliedrew

In December 2010 my husband and I took the West Africa Istanbul to Cape Town cruise. I am looking for a solo traveler from Alaska who traveled with us. Can't remember her name! I have questions about a private excursion she took while docked in Namibia.

Are you out there still reading the Oceania board? Hope so. I tried to find the old Roll Call for the Cruise but couldn't locate it. Help! and thanks.

In December 2010 my husband and I took the West Africa Istanbul to Cape Town cruise. I am looking for a solo traveler from Alaska who traveled with us. Can't remember her name! I have questions about a private excursion she took while docked in Namibia.

Are you out there still reading the Oceania board? Hope so. I tried to find the old Roll Call for the Cruise but couldn't locate it. Help! and thanks.

Is this the roll call??

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1070498&highlight=istanbul+cape+town

WOW! Thanks, Paul. That was fast. Yes, it is the roll call and I found the person I wanted. How did you find the old roll call? Probably something very simple ...

Thanks.

CC limits the number of Display Options to 30 days. You need to set it longer -- to "from the beginning". Then you can you use the "search this thread" for your "Istanbul Cape Town" == voila...

Archived