QE2 World Cruise

Rotterdam

In 2003 on the QE2 world cruise an offer was made to passengers after the Panama Canal crossing. For those that booked the NY - LA portion, they could stay on to Hawaii with a return air ticket.

I could not take advantage of this at the time.

I was wondering if Cunard offers this option on most world cruises onboard QE2 - say in 2004 or 2005.

Any help would be appreciated. 2006 is coming up fast.

hi., we are booked on the first part of the world cruise this year (2006) as well and hoping that they will follow suit with the last few years and offer this option. They will not confirm in advance or acknowldge that it could be an optionand the offer is made once the ship is underway., its seems to be just before you hit panama before the make an announcement. I believe last year the offer was $600 which included an airfare back from Honolulu. The extra few days have you arriving back in LA on about the 27 January. fingers crossed!

• 4 weeks later...
hi., we are booked on the first part of the world cruise this year (2006) as well and hoping that they will follow suit with the last few years and offer this option. They will not confirm in advance or acknowldge that it could be an optionand the offer is made once the ship is underway., its seems to be just before you hit panama before the make an announcement. I believe last year the offer was $600 which included an airfare back from Honolulu. The extra few days have you arriving back in LA on about the 27 January. fingers crossed!

Hope the first part of the World cruise brings you as far as NZ, we have trhe Queen in here on the 10th Feb 06. Its a big occasions for the town, and we hope the waether is better than last year when it rained. If you need any help with NZ things to do, please post here. Regards

Archived