Confused? Freedom dining on ventura

yorkshire1975

I got the impression from P&O website with freedom dining I could go to any restaurant. A friend gave me all her bumf from the same cruise she did earlier in the year and reading that it looks like we can only use Cinnamon? So is cinnamon freedom diners only but others are both or can we only use cinnamon?

I dont care who we sit with or having to wait but sittings are abit early and late for us.

Yes Cinnamon is the restaurant allocated for Freedom dining. The other two restaurants are for Club Dining. All have the same menu and dress code. These arrangements only apply in the evening. For breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea you can use whichever restaurant is open (usually Saffron) or use the self service.

You are also free to use any of the "select dining" restaurants at an extra cost.

Brian

I got the impression from P&O website with freedom dining I could go to any restaurant. A friend gave me all her bumf from the same cruise she did earlier in the year and reading that it looks like we can only use Cinnamon? So is cinnamon freedom diners only but others are both or can we only use cinnamon?

I dont care who we sit with or having to wait but sittings are abit early and late for us.

Your invoice and eventually e-ticket will confirm your dining choice. If you have freedom dining (turn up at the time of your choice) it will be the Cinnamon restaurant. the Saffron and Bay Tree restaurants are for club dining with fixed tables and sittings. The menus are identical in all the restaurants. For breakfast and lunch it is always Freedom. In addition there is the Waterside buffet and the Beach House which is a buffet during the day and a mostly free waiter service american diner in the evenings.

Archived