Just off Independence, a few thoughts

Thank you for posting your review. Will be on Indy March 29, 2014 and can't wait.

Did you use the luggage valet program and if so which airlines were included.

Thank you so much

Marcy

We are going to be on the same sailing as you. We are looking forward to it.

We are flying Southwest, and I have never heard of the luggage valet program. It may be worth looking into.

Hope to see you on board.

Ahh thanks for lovely review, am off on indy on 24th aug and cant wait this will be our(me and hubbys) 1st ever cruise and am sure we have picked one of the best to be our first, what sort of films do they have on the screen, are they up to date movies or like what sky have on? thanks blackcurrant xx

Same cruise as me. I always remember the first time I cruised with hubby,and it was a much smaller ship, I remember standing at the front while the ship cut through the sea and watched the sunset. I will treasure that moment forever.

We are going to be on the same sailing as you. We are looking forward to it.

We are flying Southwest, and I have never heard of the luggage valet program. It may be worth looking into.

Hope to see you on board.

Yes they do have it, but I wasn't sure about Southwest on Indy out of Ft. Lauderdale. We used it on RCI out of Port Canaveral but it was with American Airlines that our flights were with. I loved it they print your boarding passes and take your luggage and you just walk of the ship. Best $20.00 I ever spent.

Marcy

Same cruise as me. I always remember the first time I cruised with hubby,and it was a much smaller ship, I remember standing at the front while the ship cut through the sea and watched the sunset. I will treasure that moment forever.

Morning have you registered for the meet and mingle for this cruise, there are lots of us that have already, come and say hello on the thread it would be nice to have you there:)

Yes they do have it, but I wasn't sure about Southwest on Indy out of Ft. Lauderdale. We used it on RCI out of Port Canaveral but it was with American Airlines that our flights were with. I loved it they print your boarding passes and take your luggage and you just walk of the ship. Best $20.00 I ever spent.

Marcy

That's what I'm thinking. There will be 3 of us, so I'm thinking it will be worth $30 to just walk off the ship and not see our luggage until we get to Ohio.

On a 14 night cruise, there are 3 formal nights and 3 smart casual nights.

Thanks littlesteelo - expected 3 smart casual on Adventure as per the brocheur small print, the Planner we picked up at the terminal said 2 and reality was 1 - so good to know Indy abides by the brocheur suggestion!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 1 month later...

My husband an I are cruising on April 26th 2014. Glad to read good things about Indy. We have been on her sister ship Freedom and had a great time. Never been on an eight nighter before. New ports to look forward to. I can't wait to get there..

Archived