Jet Ski Rental in Nassau

msbmommy99

We are cruising on the Carnival Dream in October. We will only be in Nassau from 8:30-2:00. We would like to rent jet skis for a few hours while we are in port. Do you know of a place that rents jet skis near the cruise terminal? I have Googled it and couldn't find anything. Island Marketing doesn't have anything either.

Also, if we can't rent jet skis, what do you think of Junkanoo Beach for a 6, 8, 11, 12, 13 year old? We don't want to spend a ton of money on going to the beach for the day. (Would love to go to Atlantis but cannot afford what they want for an excursion there.)

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks.

We are cruising on the Carnival Dream in October. We will only be in Nassau from 8:30-2:00. We would like to rent jet skis for a few hours while we are in port. Do you know of a place that rents jet skis near the cruise terminal? I have Googled it and couldn't find anything. Island Marketing doesn't have anything either.

Also, if we can't rent jet skis, what do you think of Junkanoo Beach for a 6, 8, 11, 12, 13 year old? We don't want to spend a ton of money on going to the beach for the day. (Would love to go to Atlantis but cannot afford what they want for an excursion there.)

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks.

Why on earth would you consider jet skiing for children? Would you let them drive motorcyles on the freeway??

These jet skis'' a powerful machines, not toys.. Please reconsider.

We see children killed or maimed here every season. Please don't.

Look into Blue Lagoon beach day or dolphins if you need excitement. \\

Junkanoo beach would be fine for a beach day. Calm water, sandy beach, concessions etc.

look into blueholewatersports.com or capt carl bahamasboattours.com

Why on earth would you consider jet skiing for children? Would you let them drive motorcyles on the freeway??

These jet skis'' a powerful machines, not toys.. Please reconsider.

We see children killed or maimed here every season. Please don't.

Look into Blue Lagoon beach day or dolphins if you need excitement. \\

Junkanoo beach would be fine for a beach day. Calm water, sandy beach, concessions etc.

look into blueholewatersports.com or capt carl bahamasboattours.com

We are traveling with 2 other couples which is why I listed their children's ages along with mine. They will be riding with their parents. Just to clarify.

We are traveling with 2 other couples which is why I listed their children's ages along with mine. They will be riding with their parents. Just to clarify.

Thats how kids get hurt.. they fall off and get run over by others riders.

Please DON'T.

There's a self-drive boat place right at Junkanoo beach that rents little speedboats for about $160 a peice. Each boat can seat four and they go on a semi-guided tour (follow the leader) with snorkeling included on a private beach. I would of booked it this past cruise if not for finding it late so I cannot give a personal experience. Walked right by there though and the boats look nice. Might be a good compromise. You could probably google them by typing in self-drive boat nassau or something.

I know it's not jet ski's but it looked like a fun little excursion and could be as low as $40 pp. Absolutely within walking distance to the pier.

:eek: After reading different posts, here and on another website, about the government trying to shut them down and the safety issues, I have decided we will just go to Junkanoo Beach and hang out for the day. The safety of my family is more important!!!!! Thanks for information everyone!!!!!

Archived