Snacks on POA

Dinda

Will be on the Pride of America in a few weeks and have a couple of quick questions. I have cruised with one other cruise line previously and not sure how NCL's rules are. I would like to purchase water and snacks in Hawaii to take on board POA. Can anyone who has recently been on this ship tell me if that is a no no. We would like to have them available to take in our back pack for excursions. I am diabetic and need something to snack on between meals, also.

You should be OK if the snacks are in original factory sealed packaging. If they are local items, wrapped in plastic wrap, probably not. But...since you are not visiting any other country, may be OK. Soda and bottled water are fine.

Will be on the Pride of America in a few weeks and have a couple of quick questions. I have cruised with one other cruise line previously and not sure how NCL's rules are. I would like to purchase water and snacks in Hawaii to take on board POA. Can anyone who has recently been on this ship tell me if that is a no no. We would like to have them available to take in our back pack for excursions. I am diabetic and need something to snack on between meals, also.

Thought of something else I wanted to ask - we are in an Inside room on 10th deck. Will our room have a small refrigerator and a safe? I am sure I will come up with more questions as the time gets closer.

The fridge is the mini bar and it's full of mini bar items for sale. You can however ask the room steward to empty the fridge so that you can store things of your own in there. I'm not sure about POA but on all other ships I've been to the fridges are just enough to keep things cool, not cold.

Archived