Barcelona Tapas...large group??

Gosboat

We have a group of 25 or more roll call cruisers looking for a great spot to meet the night before our cruise in Barcelona. We are staying in many different hotels,so a central location would be great. Many places with great reviews seem to be small. Any personal experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I recently booked Taller de Tapas on La Rambla for our group of 16 precruise in November. They offered a choice of several group menus - ranging from 25 to 50 euro per person all inclusive - many courses including wine.

Good luck with your research. The restaurant was featured in the Woody Alllen film Vicky Christina Barcelona.

Dawn

• 2 weeks later...
I recently booked Taller de Tapas on La Rambla for our group of 16 precruise in November. They offered a choice of several group menus - ranging from 25 to 50 euro per person all inclusive - many courses including wine.

Good luck with your research. The restaurant was featured in the Woody Alllen film Vicky Christina Barcelona.

Dawn

I think we tried to book that last year - but turns out they would not give us separate checks? Do you know if they are allowing that now? Or do you have to prepay for the group menu?

This year we are trying cuillera de bois - for our group - and they say separate checks are not problem! (and we can order whatever we want off the menu)

I think we tried to book that last year - but turns out they would not give us separate checks? Do you know if they are allowing that now? Or do you have to prepay for the group menu?

This year we are trying cuillera de bois - for our group - and they say separate checks are not problem! (and we can order whatever we want off the menu)

We had to send in a 50% deposit for the group menu.

Dawn

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot find this restaurant on line...one in France is the only one that comes up. Do you have the actual website address? We are a large group and paying the 50% deposit would be too complicated and risky!

Thanks for your input!

Heather

I cannot find this restaurant on line...one in France is the only one that comes up. Do you have the actual website address? We are a large group and paying the 50% deposit would be too complicated and risky!

Thanks for your input!

Heather

I think the restaurant might be Cullera de Boix. There are 2 of these in Barcelona.

Archived