Has anyone done the day pass at.....

jaxfl

Looking for feed back on the El Cozumeleño Beach Resort day pass, is it worth the $65 pp and was it good for you or not? I saw it was $45 last year. Or would you do El Cid for $65 instead of El Cozumeleño Beach Resort?

Your thought please.

Looking for feed back on the El Cozumeleño Beach Resort day pass, is it worth the $65 pp and was it good for you or not? I saw it was $45 last year. Or would you do El Cid for $65 instead of El Cozumeleño Beach Resort?

Your thought please.

I haven't been to El Cozumeleno but I have done the "cheaper" day pass to El Cid and also PAYG. We enjoy El Cid for its convenience under certain circumstances but I think there are other places that are better value for money if I was paying $65. Last time I checked even the Park Royal, right next door, was less than that for its AI day pass which offers you the same convenience to International and Puerto Mayo.

Many beach clubs and AI have increased over the last 12 months. Taxi fares have also increased. We went to Allegro in February and later I saw the price had increased by $15pp, although the last price I saw it had come down again a little. Sometimes prices for day passes are less through a broker and sometimes they are more. It is always best to check with both a tour operator and the hotel/beach club direct.

Archived