Bamz and the swizzle inn

LUFA101

My niece and I are planning to go to BAMZ on one of our days in Bermuda and I read that the Swizzle Inn is supposed to be close by. Can someone tell me how close? We are taking the bus to BAMZ and then returning eventually to the ferry by bus. Is the inn within walking distance? Any suggestions would be a help.Ok I think I have entirely to much information overload and We will be seeing Crystal Caves that day not BAMZ so if someone could help with directions from the Caves it would be helpful.

My niece and I are planning to go to BAMZ on one of our days in Bermuda and I read that the Swizzle Inn is supposed to be close by. Can someone tell me how close? We are taking the bus to BAMZ and then returning eventually to the ferry by bus. Is the inn within walking distance? Any suggestions would be a help.Ok I think I have entirely to much information overload and We will be seeing Crystal Caves that day not BAMZ so if someone could help with directions from the Caves it would be helpful.

Here's a map which shows the Swizzle Inn in relation to the caves:

MapToCavesV2.jpg

BTW, BAMZ is about 3.5 miles from the Swizzle Inn.

SBtS

OMG! I wanna be you. :eek: We have a friend that used to live in NY and used to catch him in some of the little clubs over there before he was famous. She even saw the Beatles at Shea Stadium. But she's never been to the Cavern Club or taken the ferry 'cross the Mersey in Liverpool after seeing Bruce in London and Manchester. So nanner, nanner! :D Thanks for sharing!

If you don't mind me asking, where do you live? I've been to Asbury Park a couple of times, including a Christmas show. We're also huge fans of John Eddie. We went on his first Caribbean cruise, it was awesome! He took over the huge rear lounge/theater several nights and there were very few people in there, all fans. :cool:

HUGE apologies, dear OP!

Archived