ONE Week from Today!!!

Rachel83706

I can't believe it!! I have been planning this cruise to Alaska with my mom for over a year ... and just one week from today it will FINALLY be here!! :D

I am so excited!! It has been 2 years since I have been to Alaska. I really miss it! This will be my 3rd Alaskan cruise, but the first one for my mom ... I guess I am more excited because she gets to go with me. I know she will love it. It will be her first real vacation in a long time. My father was very ill for a LONG time and even though he was miserable, he had a strong will to live (Oh, I am sorry! TMI haha) I just meant to say that Mom really deserves this vacation - and being on an Alaskan cruise for the first time is really exciting and special :)

My dad is quite ill, but doing his best to fight and survive, it's been a multi year battle. I love him dearly:). I know there will come a day when it is time for us to make some memories without him. It will be bitter sweet but our goal then is to make our remaining parent happy and create new memories, Bless you both! Enjoy!

I can't believe it!! I have been planning this cruise to Alaska with my mom for over a year ... and just one week from today it will FINALLY be here!! :D

I am so excited!! It has been 2 years since I have been to Alaska. I really miss it! This will be my 3rd Alaskan cruise, but the first one for my mom ... I guess I am more excited because she gets to go with me. I know she will love it. It will be her first real vacation in a long time. My father was very ill for a LONG time and even though he was miserable, he had a strong will to live (Oh, I am sorry! TMI haha) I just meant to say that Mom really deserves this vacation - and being on an Alaskan cruise for the first time is really exciting and special :)

Oh, I know what you mean. My dad was beridden for years and my mom took care of him. She's almost 90 and no way would she venture on a cruise. However, if she asked to come along, we'd take her. Your Mom deserves it -- all moms do!

P.S. We're probably on the same cruise....

Archived