Oasis 2yr11month AO?

Dizzkitty

Hello! We booked a cruise on the Oasis just the hubby and I. We are now leaning towards taking our DD as well. If she goes, she would be 1 month shy of being 3 years old. My question is.. how strict is RCCL on the exactly 3 mark for Adventure Ocean? I am assuming this wont be possible but just wanted to see others experiences before looking to move our cruise date back. Thanks!

We did Allure with DD when she was 2 years 4 months. There was so much to do onboard that we never made it back to the playroom after day 1. It was a great playroom and I wish we had more time to spend there. We did use the nursery once & it was great! DD loved it. While Adventure Ocean would have given DH & I some additional alone time if she had been old enough, we never felt like we had to try to find things to keep DD occupied.

All cruise lines are very strict about minimum age requirements to be in the kid clubs alone. Someone here said it was due to insurance.

I second the idea to wait 1 month.

My son went on his cruise when he was 6 months and 2 days. And will do another which leaves on his exact 3rd birthday. Neither are the best weeks for our schedules, but its the only way we can get him on a cruise(or in the kid club).

Archived