Little French Key or Maya Key? What to do, what to do?

dhollis

avoid LFK; we did it in December and what a waste of money! No beach area to speak of, had to argue with them over our all-inclusive price that they did away with AFTER we paid and got confirmation. Spent more time waiting on ferry to take us over to get something to eat than anything else. Not a great day.

I have links in my signature line for both places. They are very LONG reviews with TONS of pictures...they go on forever and have all the pictures you could ever want in them. You just have to decide what's best for your family. :) Let me know if you have any questions.

I have only been to LFK ~ so I can't compare the two, however, that being said, we are returning to LFK for the second time in one week!!! Can't wait!!! Should I branch out & try something else? Probably, but I do know that LFK is the place for us. We visited the small animal sanctuary, walked around the island ~' pristine' is an understatement!

There is no pool, however, the lagoon area more than makes up for that! Is there a 'beach'? Well, I guess not technically, but there are sandy areas to lay out, etc...

We snorkeled on our own around the island, then took a guided tour as part of our package. Yes, the second story deck is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! The island is so well kept & tastefully decorated with statues, beautiful plants, decks, palapas, etc. Well, if you have researched this, you probably have seen everything since it is small, but I think seeing is believing...

P8220274.JPG

Archived