puzzled by such negative comments about Oceania Riviera

atlantic cruiser

Sorry for the weird blank in my last post. Don't quite know what I did but wanted to thank everyone with the wonderful positive comments. I am now feeling very positive about my upcoming cruise and am sure it will meet my expectations. Thanks again for all the positive feedback.

You are very welcome. I truly believe that one's attitude makes all the difference.

We have enjoyed each of the five cruises we have taken in each of the past five years, and with the fabulous ports for our cruise together next spring on a brand new beautiful ship sailing at the best time of the year weatherwise (particularly for the Eastern Med portion of our trip), it will be fun.

Sorry for the weird blank in my last post. Don't quite know what I did but wanted to thank everyone with the wonderful positive comments. I am now feeling very positive about my upcoming cruise and am sure it will meet my expectations. Thanks again for all the positive feedback.

I almost guarantee you are going to have the most fantastic time. Be sure to let us know!:)

Archived