Cabanas sold out

Tagong

Hi all,

Booked on Indy of Seas in Feb. tried to book a cabana in Labadee when booking cruise and they were unavailable. Called again a few weeks later was told to email excursions department. Still nothing. Is there any other tips beyond call every so often and be first at excursion desk after boarding you can offer me? I had one on my last cruise would like one again as a quiet place for my daughter to nap so we don't have to go back to the ship.

Thanks

If they are sold out...not much you can do! However, there are plenty of shady, out of the way places for a nap...hubby napped for about 2 hours under a tree, while I sunned!

You really don't NEED a cabana to have a great day or a great nap!

This might be a bit of a longshot, but if you don't mind sharing with strangers, maybe you could see if anyone on your Roll Call has a cabana and would be willing to share?

Not a bad thought. Far from a need but definitely high on my want list. We'll see how things shake out. Thanks all.

This might be a bit of a longshot, but if you don't mind sharing with strangers, maybe you could see if anyone on your Roll Call has a cabana and would be willing to share?

That's doable...we had a Cabanna on Barefoot beach we shared once..it was only the 2 of us, and we split the cost with a couple from our Roll call...and they were not staying in a suite...so it worked out well for all of us...

Archived