Does anyone know if SARGE still appears on Princess Cruises

CraigRDR1

Having seen SARGE on many a princess cruise I was wondering if he still is doing stand up? If so, which ship? He's probably the best act I've seen on a cruise.

It has been many cruises ago, but I still remember him. My jaws hurt from

laughing so much.:D:D

He was on the Diamond July 6th and the 13th. Two shows each week. Once in the Explorer Lounge and once in the Theater. I thought his show in the Explorer was great. The theater show was ok.

We had Sarge on the Golden Princess from Seattle to Alaska in late May 2013.

He seems to be where we are not. But we do get to see him locally. It's almost family, since his cousin bought my house. :D

He seems to be where we are not. But we do get to see him locally. It's almost family, since his cousin bought my house. :D

OMG - what a small world story Pia! We saw him on the Golden in June with the kids & grandkids. Funny, funny guy. :D

• 4 weeks later...
Having seen SARGE on many a princess cruise I was wondering if he still is doing stand up? If so, which ship? He's probably the best act I've seen on a cruise.

He is presently onboard The Golden. We caught his shows a couple of times two weeks ago.

We really enjoyed the humor parts of his show but not so much the singing parts.

Mike:)

His show was very enjoyable, but he does tend to yell. I'd go see him

again (he's on tomorrow night too) but my favorite is still Kevin Hughes.

Did not know that Kevin Hughes was still on Princess. Saw him several times years ago and the last time his wife was with him. His shows should never be missed;)

I saw Sarge for the first time on my very first Princess cruise back in 2004! He was hilarious!

Our cruise had been shortened by 2 days thanks to Hurricane Jean :( so we were on a 5 day instead of a 7 day and we had to go to Western Caribbean instead of Eastern. We went to Cozumel and Mahahual (Costa Maya)--he had fun with that name.

We even met him up on deck one day--he was very personable.

Funny thing, a few years later, I saw him on the Travel Channel on a show about cruising. Seems like he's still around. I thought he was funny.:)

Archived