Private Island

mickey-mouse

It sometimes depends on the ship whether you can book a clamshell at the excursion desk or just when you get there. We have tried to do it at the desk once and they said there are lots of them and to get them once on the island. We have done just that and there are lots of them. But -- those who go early, get the ones in the better locations.

It sometimes depends on the ship whether you can book a clamshell at the excursion desk or just when you get there. We have tried to do it at the desk once and they said there are lots of them and to get them once on the island. We have done just that and there are lots of them. But -- those who go early, get the ones in the better locations.

That makes sense; it also jogs the memory. A worker on the island did offer to set up a clamshell for us, but it would have been on the edge of the beach area and well to the back, so we just went with a lounger. It worked out fine; I just applied insane amounts of sunblock. :p

Has anyone done the kayaking excursion here? My son loves to kayak (he is 13) so we were looking at that. We also have a 9 year old so I didn't know if it would be too much for him (age listed on excursion is 8).

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

Archived