Bayport Cruise Terminal (Houston) Tour ending at Hobby Airport

Elcruzer

Our cruise has disembarkation tours that end at Bush Airport but none ending at Hobby. My flight is at 6PM. Does anyone know of private tour company that I can use, or any suggestions what to do instead of spending day at airport. Do not feel comfortable in renting a car there.

Our cruise has disembarkation tours that end at Bush Airport but none ending at Hobby. My flight is at 6PM. Does anyone know of private tour company that I can use, or any suggestions what to do instead of spending day at airport. Do not feel comfortable in renting a car there.

Try this:

http://www.houstontours.com/

As you probably know, Princess offers a Space Center tour, but it's only 3 1/2 hours: 9:30AM - 1:00PM. An alternative is the airline's private "club lounge" at IAH.

Wise of you not to rent a car. Traffic can be a real mess.

Try this:

http://www.houstontours.com/

As you probably know, Princess offers a Space Center tour, but it's only 3 1/2 hours: 9:30AM - 1:00PM. An alternative is the airline's private "club lounge" at IAH.

Wise of you not to rent a car. Traffic can be a real mess.

Thanks for your info. Princess offers 2 tours, Space Center and city tour, but both end at Bush Airport and not Hobby. Houston tours is geared for pickup and drop off at hotels and wouldn't have place for luggage. It also says pickup at 9:30 and drop off at 5, even tho space center tour is only 3-4 hrs. My flight leaves at 6.

Looking for a private service that will pick us up at pier, take us sightseeing and drop off at Hobby. Any recommendations?

Flying Jet Blue, don't know if they have "club lounge" at Hobby?

• 9 months later...

We have the same issue for this year. What did you end up doing?

Anyone have any suggestions?

What is the big deal of renting a car? Both Hobby and NASA are on the south side of Houston so it is not like you have to drive all over town to see the area. Plus with a car you can also go to pop down to Galveston if NASA is not your thing. People worry way to much about the Houston traffic. Unless you are trying to go out to Katy or up towards the Woodlands at rush hour during the week it is really not that big of a deal.

What is the big deal of renting a car? Both Hobby and NASA are on the south side of Houston so it is not like you have to drive all over town to see the area. Plus with a car you can also go to pop down to Galveston if NASA is not your thing. People worry way to much about the Houston traffic. Unless you are trying to go out to Katy or up towards the Woodlands at rush hour during the week it is really not that big of a deal.

We actually want to go back to NASA. Our airport is Hobby. So maybe we need to consider renting a car. I was hoping to find a tour company that would take us to both places and keep our luggage while we were in NASA, but I'm not having much luck finding anything.