Debarkation day

Gayle V

LOL. You'll get better answers on the RCCL board.

Oops,. Got my cruises mixed up. That's for November. That ones all taken care of . I'm asking this time for February, when we're going on the Carnival Liberty. On a few ships, in the past, we've been allowed to chill in the cabin till we were called. Trying to decide on flight times for home going flight. Thinking we might as when hustle off the ship, if they're just going to hustle us out of the cabin really early anyway. But would prefer to take my time if we can.

Oops,. Got my cruises mixed up. That's for November. That ones all taken care of . I'm asking this time for February, when we're going on the Carnival Liberty. On a few ships, in the past, we've been allowed to chill in the cabin till we were called. Trying to decide on flight times for home going flight. Thinking we might as when hustle off the ship, if they're just going to hustle us out of the cabin really early anyway. But would prefer to take my time if we can.

You have to get out of your cabin by about 8:30, but not off the ship until maybe 10:00 all depending on how debarkation is progressing.

Archived