What was your favorite cruise game?

tinsel57

Aside from participating in the trivia games, I always enjoy horse racing. But based on reading a number of posts here on CC, it appears that most cruise lines are discontinuing this game, which is too bad.

I enjoyed RCCL Quest. Always a blast. However; repeaters cheat and bring bags of articles. This gets wild

PS: have groups and the cruise directors ask for article. You get points for the article but you have to leave seat and run to the director to show. The first gets the most point and etc. I have seen very dignified ladies and gentlemen going crazy. Taking off bras and pulling down pants to show brightly design underwear. They request all kinds of item. could be tatoo, safety pins etc. There is risk involved people running over others to get most points. The cruise directors get hit a lot.

Cheaters like blondes have more fun

Cheaters have more fun? I suppose in their own world, yes, I certainly would think they'd find it amusing to cheat to win.

Luckily all blondes are not cheater.

I like playing the trivia games. I finally won one of them last cruise. I like watching the couples on the "Newlywed-Not So Newlywed" game. It's always hilarious. On my last Carnival cruise (November), they still had the horse races.

I always enjoy watching this game.

It is a shame when passengers cheat by bringing a bag filled with items that they know will be requested.

The prize is always something cheesy and inexpensive, so why they would go to the trouble to cheat, is beyond me. For bragging rights, maybe.

In any case, the cheaters (and you know who you are) make it less fun for others, because just pulling a bra or pair of pantyhose out of a bag is taking the easy way out. Why would you want to make the game less enjoyable?

T

I enjoyed RCCL Quest. Always a blast. However; repeaters cheat and bring bags of articles. This gets wild

PS: have groups and the cruise directors ask for article. You get points for the article but you have to leave seat and run to the director to show. The first gets the most point and etc. I have seen very dignified ladies and gentlemen going crazy. Taking off bras and pulling down pants to show brightly design underwear. They request all kinds of item. could be tatoo, safety pins etc. There is risk involved people running over others to get most points. The cruise directors get hit a lot.

That one is my favorite, too!!! We played that one on Majesty of the Seas and my DH chased the CD all the way around the entire night club and out into the hallway. It was the last "item" and the CD gave points to the first person who touched him with it. Needless to say, that was the LAST time he included that item!!!

The Quest is definitely a "not to be missed" gameshow! On the last sailing we were on a lady was asked to do the worm and up flew her skirt...exposing her thong :D Poor thing...of course it made it onto the cruise in review video! The Love and Marriage gameshow was good too...I think that one tends to be better or worse depending on the cruise director though. Princess always had some funny little audience participation game before shows that were good.

Archived