Special restaurannts

Chef's table (not sure of the surcharge as it varies by ship but believe it is around $95 pp), Chops Grille at $30 pp, and Izumi Asian at $5 pp (dinner, $3 pp lunch) + a la carte menu.

Never done the Chefs Table so I cannot speak to it's value but Chops is very good and worth it in my book, as is Izumi. Izumi can get pricey if you select a lot of items, however, as it is a la carte.

Descriptions and sample menus for all of these restaurants are on the RCI web site under Plan a Cruise / Ships / Legend. Scroll to the middle of the page to see the dining on board, then at the bottom of the page is a section called Dining Options. Go to the For a Charge section to see the restaurant descriptions, upcharges, and sample menus.

We got the Chef's Table dining package which included Chef's Table, Chops and Izumi. This was March 2013.

I liked the Chef's Table and would do it again. Chops was nice. Izumi was a hit with my kids, so likely will do it again too.

Here is a link to my cruise review. Plenty of pictures.

Royal Caribbean Legend of the Seas March 2013 Borneo Cruise

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1813495

Archived