Help please with St.Thomas

rushwater7710

We did the Shark Encounter at Coral World.

They teach you a little about sharks and then you get in the shark pool with them. My sister and I loved it!

They have lots of other things to do there as well. Snorkeling, helmet dive, sea lion encounters, sea turtles, etc. and it's right at Coki Beach.

Wasn't expensive either.

What age would you say is the minimum to take the safari bus and walk to coral world with children? We are going to be there end of march. My family is fit but I'd like to know. Thank u in advance!

I lived on St. Thomas & will say it really depends on wht you are looking to do.

I you want to snorkel, take a taxi or Safari bus to Coki or Sapphire beach. You could also take the Red Hook ferry to St John & go to Trunk Bay.

Avoid Magens, too crowded & all the development has spoiled the view IMHO. Cheapest alternative. Coki is also close to Coral World, if you want the fish without the work.

Taxi tours or a tour like Godfrey's maybe $25-40 per person. Other excursions are also offered by various companies

You could also take the tram, visit Mt Top for a Bannana Daquiri, or shop in Charlotte Amalie & go to the ice bar. Also cheap, depending on your shopping style:)

The excusions run by the ship are the most expensive alternative. If you want to golf, helmet dive or take the champage catamaran to St John, it's the best way to go.

U echo skinny's comment about driving.

Archived