Wearing Sari for Elegant Night

cocacabana

I've seen it worn on several of my cruises. It's definitely not too formal. You will see people in gowns that look like they belong on a designer runway. You will also see people in a knit top and pants. Wear what you want and don't worry about it. The variety of clothing on elegant night is really wide and unpredictable. Regardless, have a fabulous cruise.

Have seen this several times, some have been extremely decorative and beautiful, have also seen them at other times to. I believe in wearing what I want to wear, and enjoy having elegant clothes if that is what you like:)

You didn't say which ship, but we have seen them on 5 and 8 day cruises, both out of Florida and Galveston...go for it!!!

How often do you see ladies wearing sari for elegant night on Carnival? Would it be too formal for a Carnival cruise?

Go for it! As other posters have said, there is a very wide range on cruise elegant nights! I wish I could wear a Sari! Some I have seen a SOO beautiful!

Archived