Carnival Freedom - Food @ The Grille

airlinerob

Hi All -

I am on the 9/1 sailing of the Carnival Freedom (6 night Western) and I was wondering if anyone knows what is available at the Grille.

I know they serve hamburgers & hot dogs, but can we get a chicken breast there? My friend stopped eating red meat back in February, and wants to know if there will be any options for him.

Thanks!

I read on someone's Freedom review that they have the chicken breast sandwiches in back so you can ask for them at the grill. I haven't been on the Freedom yet, so I can't say for certain if that's accurate or up to date at all.

I read on someone's Freedom review that they have the chicken breast sandwiches in back so you can ask for them at the grill. I haven't been on the Freedom yet, so I can't say for certain if that's accurate or up to date at all.

Thank you!

Can someone confirm?

Hello again. Been a bit since we were on the Freedom. I agree in that the Freedom has not been given the 2.0 upgrades yet. The Glory has, I believe.

Anywho. If the Grill is on the lido, I do not recall chicken breasts available. I could be wrong. Our kids dug the chicken tenders but I presume that's not what you could be looking for. :-(

Just in case, there's a pretty good stir fry station. The lines can be long b/c the food is cooked to order, but its good. :-) that's just inside the lido marketplace (buffet location).

Enjoy your cruise. Freedom was our first ship as a family cruise. Had a blast.

Any Carnival ship that has standard Hot dogs and hamburgers, (Not guys) has chicken breast, You just have to ask, There not sitting out like the dogs.

Also milk is available at all times at the lido, again you just have to ask.

Tomato juice is available in the mornings, again you have to ask.

I have not sailed a ship with 2.0 upgrades yet so I can't say on those.

however freedom doe's not have 2.0 YET

I have also heard of ceaser salad from the grill with or without chicken.

My 2 kids, GF and I will be on same cruise with you...7 days 30 mins till we arrive at the port...will you be coming to the meet and greet with our CC crew? you can look it up under roll call here in forums or I could find out details...whichever, have a great cruise, and a blast...

CHEERS

Archived