Vision & Mexican Riviera

Im going to be on the Vision 12/11/05 for the Mexican Riviera and I have been talking to some people about the food there. From what I have been hearing they tell me not to eat the food in mexico because I will get sick. When I read the boards everyone seems to be going to all the resturants and doing fine.

Any comments on this?

Ah right, I hear thats a problem that many people drink to much and get to much sun and then they think its the food that caused it.

Im for sure going to hit up some waboritas there though. But maybe not too many because I hear from another post that they might cost up to $8 a drink.

Had one Waborita, then the next thing I know the next table ordered us tequila shooters. The waiters poured it from the bottle down our throats! Don't do that!:o It's a miracle we made it back to the ship!:rolleyes:

We have been to Carlos'n Charlies in PV and the food was great had no problem they are the same owners of Senor Frog's in Mazatlan and we run a tab and never had any problems doing that. Beer Batter shrimp at Senor Frog's is great along with the BQ ribs. I order the shrimp and Barbara has the Ribs and we share. There also is a few other who will be on this cruise look under Meet & Mingle board and you will see it.

Dennis & Barbara

We are doing this itinerary in October. Can someone describe a "waborita"? Sounds interesting!

its just a drink they serve, you can do a google search to figure out what is in it.

the good part is most of the time it is served by a coctail waitress, with very ------ never mind my wife just got home

Bob

We are doing this itinerary in October. Can someone describe a "waborita"? Sounds interesting!

The attached photo shows what's in a Waborita - and they are yummy! But basically a teal margarita without the sour mix. We're going back in October - cant wait!

IMG_0472.jpg.03401f77865f54cc1d936a81027db6ba.jpg

Archived