Drink package special requests?

lopat08865

Have seen postings of bar drinks offered, but I was wondering how they consider drinks not listed? For example, on one of my earlier Carnival cruises I bought in-cabin bon voyage bottles of Vodka and Kahlua. Rumor has it I smuggled on :eek: some 200ml bottles of Baileys and mixed up whatever-that's-called ... yummy!

When I ordered that in one of the bars the bartender [over-]charged me for what he calculated was be a $24 drink [3 shots at $8 eachone].

Wondering how they handle that on Celebrity, as well as wondering what special requests people have asked for ... might like to try one!

I have got drinks that weren't listed. They will accommodate you as long as it is reasonable. My wife likes Crown, grapefruit juice with a splash of grenadine. I would always get it at the buffet bar where they had fresh squeezed juice. Never had a problem, after the first time he knew what I wanted. I would carry both cards and get that plus a neat bourbon to take back to the balcony.

In the coffee shop I would get a frozen blended coffee with Baileys, vodka, rum, and Kahlua. The servers would refer to it as the drink with the kitchen sink. They would go down nice and easy but really sneak up on you.

There is a place in St Thomas that is a little bar in a souvenir shop that makes a drink called a Bushwacher. It consists of Baileys,vodka, white rum, Kahlua, Amaretto, creme de coca, and frangelica. The place is called the 19th hole #27 Main St.

Archived