HAL Toulon

Mumsysailor

Thanks for the heads up on this as we are coming in on the Prinsendam Sept 18 and I have been trying to figure out how far it is to walk to the train station.

However, the port link only shows the larger ships that arriving at this dock in Toulon, and there is no entry for the day the smaller Prinsendam comes in so maybe it can still dock in the closer in slot. Anyone know?

Where does HAL dock at Toulon? Toulon itself or La-Seyne-sur-Mer?

We will be there on the N. Amsterdam in October and just trying to work out our options.

Mumsy.

NADM at 86,700 GRT will dock/berth at La Seyne sur-Mer on the other side of the harbor

Azamara Cruise Line's ships at 30,277 GRT are able to dock/berth at the Port of Toulon itself. I'm thinking PRDM, at 37,848 GRT will be able to do the same

NADM at 86,700 GRT will dock/berth at La Seyne sur-Mer on the other side of the harbor

Azamara Cruise Line's ships at 30,277 GRT are able to dock/berth at the Port of Toulon itself. I'm thinking PRDM, at 37,848 GRT will be able to do the same

Small ships rule! Thanks. Hope this is the case for the Prinsendam.

Thank you so much Copper. I didn't want to make plans from the wrong place.

Mumsy.

Archived