Breakaway.......got milk?

dcollette

Just wondering if there is anywhere to get milk after breakfast? My kids are huge milk drinkers and if it isn't available after breakfast, then we may have to fill up and put some in our fridge in the room. They also drink lots of water, but many times prefer some milk as well. Does anyone know if it's available all day like the water and coffee?

Thank you

Just wondering if there is anywhere to get milk after breakfast? My kids are huge milk drinkers and if it isn't available after breakfast, then we may have to fill up and put some in our fridge in the room. They also drink lots of water, but many times prefer some milk as well. Does anyone know if it's available all day like the water and coffee?

Thank you

If they do not have little boxes out there, you can get milk from the pitchers they use for coffee area.

wasiii

Sent through the air with the greatest of ease from my Galaxy Nexus.

Thank you

If it's not out where you can see it - just ask. They will get if for you anytime!

Thank you

I wasn't on the breakaway (yet!) But on the Gem and Dawn they emptied the milk after breakfast. I filled reusable bottles with milk and apple juice at breakfast and kept them in the room fridge (I had asked the room steward to empty the fridge the day we boarded).

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

Archived